Web Payment Software™ and its parent company, Mountain Media follow the highest standard of email marketing practices. Find out more below.
At Mountain Media, we follow a strong, zero-tolerance anti-spam policy to protect our customers. If you feel you have received Spam from us, please email us below or click the “unsubscribe” link in the email and we'll immediately take steps to resolve the problem.
The Federal CAN-SPAM Act
The federal CAN-SPAM Act, put into law in 2003, dictates rules in sending commercial email. We at Mountain Media vigorously follow these rules and add a few more for added safety, they include:
- If you are sending commercial email, non-personal, business-focused email, you must have specific permission to email your recipients. You can do this by using opt-in or closed loop opt-in to sign up subscribers.
- When you use opt-in, you must make a reasonable effort to make certain the person who signed up to receive communications from you is who they say they are.
- You must hang on to evidence that subscribers have given you permission, and must be able to produce that evidence within 72 hours of request.
- You must tell you recipients, in your email, where you got their info. This might include a line that says “you received this email because you signed up for our newsletter."
- You must honor all unsubscribe requests within 10 days of receipt and provide a reasonable way for customers to unsubscribe.
- You must be able to track down anonymous complaints.
- You must tell the truth in your email, from where your office is located to who is sending the actual communication.
If you receive an unexpected, unwanted email from Mountain Media, please let us know, but understand that there are steps you can follow:
- Click on the unsubscribe link in the unexpected email you receive.
- Contact our support staff and request that we take you off all All potential emails from Mountain Media.
- Contact our support staff and make a complaint. You can reach us at email@example.com.